Sunday, November 13, 2005

Imbalance





For those of us who are never satisfied with our lives (and you know who you are) what is it really that could make us sit back, look at our lives and say:

"I want to sit down and appreciate what I have and not pursue much else at this point." ?

In search for this balance I decided to ask myself what my true values are. I don't feel I have been able to keep up with the responsibilities I have before me and before I can understand why, I need to understand what is important to me. I am going to start a series and please note that I am not putting them in any certain order. Depending on the time of year, month, day, etc. priorities may shift but my values will stay the same. At this time of year I tend to be a little more pensive, a little more self-evaluative. If this series in any way resonates with you, feel free to let me know....
I won't publish a part to the series every time I post, but there should be a value posted at least once a week...

-TT

No comments: