Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 is NO Joke.

Well...it has been over a year since we last met my darling, but alas here am I.
Burnt toast, scrape off the charcoal, smother in butter and grape jelly and there you have my life for the past 3 years. (Make sure to wash it down with 5 mimosas and some chicken apple sausage)

Here's where I stand today my juicy kumquats: MBA? Check. Divorce? In the works. House? I left it to him. Fast car? I still have it. Sanity? Oddly intact. Heart? On the mend.

33 years old, marriage is over, life is starting again and I am oddly optimistic. The pain of separation pales in comparison to the pungency of stale inertia.

God grant me the serenity and all the rest of those beautiful side dishes that go with it. I am ready for the call- it will be the sweetest answering service you've ever heard.

No comments: