Wednesday, January 4, 2006

The REAL Return from Hiatus (Pt. II)

Welcome back Cotter! Took a brief (maybe not so brief) break from the blogger world. Honestly, I think I just needed some "me" time and it didn't involve spilling my guts into cyberspace.

So what has La Tremenda Trigueña been up to? Well, she finished her 1st semester of grad school with a 3.5 GPA thank you very much! (Only 2 classes, got an A and a B. I plan on bringing it up this semester). I had a rather placid, eventless holiday season this year which I like just fine. Nothing cool to report there so....

I re-painted my guest bathroom from a magentaish-purple with gold faux finish to a Moroccan blue. I think it will suit my décor just fine, and it's a little more palatable to the man of the house. (ho hum!)

Other than that I'm plugging along in the new gig enjoying the salary increase to the fullest. (AKA the family actually got Christmas presents this year!) I haven't quite found a solid niche here since it's a very project-based position and I basically just do whatever they tell me needs to be done. I was starting to feel a little underutilized, but I'm sure that won't last long.

Other than that, I start spring semester in a couple weeks which should be pretty exciting. I will be traveling for business (finally!) that same week so I think I'm going to miss the first week of classes.

Sorry I didn't have any juicy dirt to spill...besides my paltry rant from last week. For those of you who did read it, I apologize for burdening you with that information, totally inappropriate on my part. I hope you all are well and satisfied from the holidays. Before you know it that groundhog will be rearing his ugly little head and it'll be time for my 2nd favorite time of year...Spring fashion!!!

Under and in,

-TT-

3 comments:

Joke said...

Just be well, m'kay?

-J.

Tremenda Trigueña said...

I'm well! How are things in your world?

Joke said...

HECTIC. I'm sweating out the closing of a project w. a client who likes to leave things for the last minute and THEN RUSH ME TO DEATH.

Bastids.

-J.